Foreign Money Shocks and the Welfare Performance of Alternative Monetary Policy Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Sutherland, 2002.
"International monetary policy coordination and financial market integration,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
751, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sutherland, Alan, 2004. "International Monetary Policy Coordination and Financial Market Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2002. "International monetary policy coordination and financial market integration," Working Paper Series 0174, European Central Bank.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2009.
"Price Stability with Imperfect Financial Integration,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(s1), pages 121-149, February.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2008. "Price stability with imperfect financial integration," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2001. "Price Stability with Imperfect Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 2854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy and the timing of asset trade in open economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 297-302, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pang, Ke, 2013. "Financial integration, nominal rigidity, and monetary policy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 75-90.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Oliver Holtemˆller, 2010.
"Transmission of Nominal Exchange Rate Changes to Export Prices and Trade Flows and Implications for Exchange Rate Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 127-161, March.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2009. "Transmission of nominal exchange rate changes to export prices and trade flows and implications for exchange rate policy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,21, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Wolfram Berger, 2008. "Monetary Policy Rules for a Small Open Economy," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 37(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2015.
"Local Currency Pricing, Foreign Monetary Shocks and Exchange Rate Policy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 633-661, September.
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2010. "Local Currency Pricing, Foreign Monetary Shocks and Exchange Rate Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 201005, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2010. "Local Currency Pricing, Foreign Monetary Shocks and Exchange Rate Policy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-18, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ke Pang & Yao Tang, 2014. "Vertical Trade, Exchange Rate Pass-Through, and the Exchange Rate Regime," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 477-520, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:109:y:2007:i:2:p:245-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.