Emission Taxes versus Other Environmental Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2002. "Ecological Tax Reform and Unemployment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-251, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jamal Nazrul Islam1, & Haradhan Kumar Mohajan & Joly Paul, 2011.
"Taxes on cars and Gasoline to Control of Air Pollution: Suggested Models for Bangladesh,"
Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS),
Department of Business Administration, vol. 5(2), pages 60-73, June.
- Islam, Jamal & Mohajan, Haradhan & Paul, Joly, 2011. "Taxes on Cars and Gasoline to Control of Air Pollution: Suggested Models for Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 50668, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Mar 2011.
- Arikan, Yildiz & Kumbaroglu, Gurkan, 2001. "Endogenising emission taxes : A general equilibrium type optimisation model applied for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 1045-1056, October.
- Kolstad, Charles D. & Toman, Michael, 2005. "The Economics of Climate Policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1561-1618 Elsevier.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M, 2004. "A Whiter Shade of Pale: on the Political Economy of Regulatory Instruments," Memorandum 29/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Fullerton Don & West Sarah E, 2010.
"Tax and Subsidy Combinations for the Control of Car Pollution,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Don Fullerton & Sarah West, 2000. "Tax and Subsidy Combinations for the Control of Car Pollution," NBER Working Papers 7774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Barrett, 2006. "Climate Treaties and "Breakthrough" Technologies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 22-25, May.
- Vidar Christiansen & Stephen Smith, 2012. "Externality-Correcting Taxes and Regulation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 358-383, June.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2008. "Prices vs. quantities: Public finance and the choice of regulatory instruments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1242-1255, October.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2011. "Output-based allocation and investment in clean technologies," Discussion Papers 644, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Brita Bye & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Rosendahl, 2002. "Mitigation costs, distributional effects, and ancillary benefits of carbon policies in the Nordic countries, the U.K., and Ireland," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 339-366, December.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2002. "Efficient Environmental Policy with Imperfect Compliance," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, September.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2008. "Multiple instruments to change energy behaviour: The emperor's new clothes?," Discussion Papers 549, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Godal, Odd & Holtsmark, Bjart, 2001. "Greenhouse gas taxation and the distribution of costs and benefits: the case of Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 653-662, June.
- Henry van Egteren, 2002. "Regulating an Externality-Generating Utility Environmental Taxes Under Limited Information," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 107-133, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:100:y:1998:i:1:p:79-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.