Treatment Effects Of Climate Change Risk On Mitigation And Adaptation Behaviour In An Experimental Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doruk İriş & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015.
"Delegation and public pressure in a threshold public goods game: theory and experimental evidence,"
GRI Working Papers
186, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Doruk Iris & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1601, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- İriş, Doruk & Lee, Jungmin & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," ET: Economic Theory 234307, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Doruk Iris & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Delegation and Public Pressure in a Threshold Public Goods Game: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2016.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Astrid Dannenberg & Andreas Löschel & Gabriele Paolacci & Christiane Reif & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015. "On the Provision of Public Goods with Probabilistic and Ambiguous Thresholds," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(3), pages 365-383, July.
- Kene Boun My & Benjamin Ouvrard, 2017. "Nudge and Tax in an Environmental Public Goods Experiment: Does Environmental Sensitivity Matter?," Working Papers of BETA 2017-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mark J. Hurlstone & Susie Wang & Annabel Price & Zoe Leviston & Iain Walker, 2017. "Cooperation studies of catastrophe avoidance: implications for climate negotiations," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 119-133, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:80:y:2012:i:3:p:415-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.