Regional Integration Of Equity Markets In Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer & Strange, Roger, 2010. "Market liquidity and stock size premia in emerging financial markets: The implications for foreign investment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 489-501, October.
- Hearn, Bruce & Piesse, Jenifer, 2009. "Sector level cost of equity in African financial markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 257-278, December.
- Patrick Honohan & Thorsten Beck, 2007. "Making Finance Work for Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6626.
- Abbas, Qaisar & Khan, Sabeen & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali, 2013. "Volatility transmission in regional Asian stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 66-77.
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Mabe, Queen Magadi, 2016. "How financially integrated are trading blocs in Africa?," MPRA Paper 75716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boamah, Nicholas Addai & Loudon, Geoffrey & Watts, Edward J., 2017. "Structural breaks in the relative importance of country and industry factors in African stock returns," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 79-88.
- Sugimoto, Kimiko & Matsuki, Takashi & Yoshida, Yushi, 2014.
"The global financial crisis: An analysis of the spillover effects on African stock markets,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 201-233.
- Sugimoto, Kimiko & Matsuki, Takashi & Yoshida, Yushi, 2013. "The global financial crisis: An analysis of the spillover effects on African stock markets," MPRA Paper 50473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albuquerque de Sousa, J.A. & Beck, T. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G. & van Dijk, M.A., 2016.
"Nascent markets: Understanding the success and failure of new stock markets,"
ISS Working Papers - General Series
623, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Albuquerque de Sousa, Jose & Beck, Thorsten & van Bergeijk, Peter & Van Dijk, Mathijs A, 2016. "Nascent markets: Understanding the success and failure of new stock markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:29-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Hearn, 2009. "Liquidity And Valuation In East African Securities Markets," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(4), pages 553-576, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:73:y:2005:i:1:p:36-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.