The Well-Being of Young Canadian Children in International Perspective: A Functionings Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2007. "Children capabilities: A structural equation model for India," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 436-450, June.
- Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Measuring the interaction between parents and children in Italian families: a structural equation approach," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0084, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Measuring the interaction between parents and children in Italian families: a structural equation approach," Department of Economics 0645, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Paul Anand & Laurence Roope, 2016.
"The development and happiness of very young children,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(4), pages 825-851, December.
- Anand, Paul & Roope, Laurence, 2016. "The Development and Happiness of Very Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 10218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Anand & Laurence Roope, 2016. "The Development and Happiness of Very Young Children," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 868, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2006. "Measuring the well being of children using a capability approach An application to Indian data," CHILD Working Papers wp05_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso & Anna Maccagnan, 2014.
"Gender Differences in Italian Children's Capabilities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 90-121, April.
- Addabbo Tindara & Di Tommao Maria Laura & Maccagnan Anna, 2011. "Gender differences in Italian children’s capabilities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201108, University of Turin.
- Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz & Mauricio Matus-López & Mónica Domínguez-Serrano, 2013. "A gender analysis of children’s well-being and capabilities through time use data," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0009, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:mod:depeco:0009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuklys, W. & Robeyns, I., 2004. "Sen’s Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0415, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Leßmann, Ortrud, 2011. "Empirische Studien zum Capability Ansatz auf der Grundlage von Befragungen: Ein Überblick," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Shelley Phipps, 2007. "Health Outcomes for CHILDREN in Canfrrada, England, Norway and the United States," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 179-221, January.
- Joris Ghysels & Evelien Van Vlasselaer, 2008. "Child Well-being in Flanders: A Multidimensional Account," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 283-304, November.
- Corak, Miles & Curtis, Lori & Phipps, Shelley, 2010. "Economic Mobility, Family Background, and the Well-Being of Children in the United States and Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 4814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:48:y:2002:i:4:p:493-515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.