Eating like which “Joneses?” an Iterative Solution to the Choice of a Poverty Line “Reference Group”
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Rima Prama Artha & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "A Reassessment of Inequality and Its Role in Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," Development Economics Working Papers 22543, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Adama BAH, 2013. "Finding the Best Indicators to Identify the Poor," Working Papers 201324, CERDI.
- Adama BAH, 2013.
"Estimating Vulnerability to Poverty using Panel data: Evidence from Indonesia,"
- Adama Bah, 2015. "Estimating Vulnerability to Poverty using Panel data: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-00936199, HAL.
- Sujarwoto, Sujarwoto & Tampubolon, Gindo, 2016. "Spatial inequality and the Internet divide in Indonesia 2010–2012," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 602-616.
- Andrew Grodner & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2008.
"Labor supply with social interactions: econometric estimates and their tax policy implications,"
Research in Labor Economics, in: Solomon W. Polachek & Konstantinos Tatsiramos (ed.),Work, Earnings and Other Aspects of the Employment Relation, volume 28, pages 1-23,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Andrew Grodner & Thomas Kniesner, 2005. "Labor Supply with Social Interactions: Econometric Estimates and Their Tax Policy Implications," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 69, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Grodner, Andrew & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2007. "Labor Supply with Social Interactions: Econometric Estimates and Their Tax Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 3034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2015.
"Growth, Growth Accelerations, and the Poor: Lessons from Indonesia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 154-165.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2013. "Growth, Growth Accelerations and the Poor: Lessons from Indonesia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Budy R. Resosudarmo, 2013. "Growth, Growth Accelerations and the Poor: Lessons from Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2013-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Evolution Of Education And Health Poverty During Economic Development:The Case Of Indonesia, 1991–2007," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201311, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised May 2013.
- Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep, 2004. "The Role of Agricultural Growth in Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 60724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andy Sumner & Peter Edward, 2013. "From Low Income, High Poverty to High-Income, No Poverty? An Optimistic View of the Long-Run Evolution of Poverty in Indonesia By International Poverty Lines, 1984–2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201310, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2013.
- Jing Dai & Stefan Sperlich & Walter Zucchini, 2011. "Estimating and Predicting Household Expenditures and Income Distributions," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201147, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Asep Suryahadi & Wenefrida Widyanti & Sudarno Sumarto, 2003. "Short-term poverty dynamics in rural Indonesia during the economic crisis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 133-144.
- Thomas Otter, 2009. "Micro Level Estimation of Income - Simulated welfare mapping (poverty maps) for Paraguay 1992 and 2002," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 187, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2010. "Paraguay Poverty Assessment : Determinants and Challenges for Poverty Reduction [Paraguay - Estudio de pobreza : determinantes y desafíos para la reduccion de la pobreza]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12585, The World Bank.
- Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Athia Yumna, 2009. "The Relationship between Chronic Poverty and Household Dynamics : Evidence from Indonesia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22554, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jan Priebe, 2014. "Official Poverty Measurement in Indonesia since 1984: A Methodological Review," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 185-205, August.
- Sudarno Sumarto & Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2007.
"Predicting Consumption Poverty using Non-Consumption Indicators: Experiments using Indonesian Data,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 543-578, May.
- Sudarno Sumarto & Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2006. "Predicting Consumption Poverty Using Non-consumption Indicators : Experiments Using Indonesian Data," Development Economics Working Papers 22542, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Muhammad Nashihin, 2009. "An examination of methods to estimate poverty line in Indonesia," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 1(3), pages 161-175, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:47:y:2001:i:4:p:473-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.