Fiscal Spending, Relative-Price Dynamics, and Welfare in a World Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe, 2010.
"Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 487-513, July.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," NBER Working Papers 12567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Trade, growth, and convergence in a dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin model," Staff Report 378, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe, 2010. "Code files for "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model"," Computer Codes 09-241, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Endogenous Population Dynamics and Economic Growth with Free Trade between Countries," Social Sciences and Education Research Review, Department of Communication, Journalism and Education Sciences, University of Craiova, vol. 3(1), pages 3-30, May.
- Karl Farmer & Matthias Schelnast, 2013. "Public Debt Reduction in Advanced Countries and Its Impact on Emerging Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(2), pages 167-188, May.
- Zhang, Wei-Bin, 2016. "Economic Globalization and Interregional Agglomeration in a Multi-Country and Multi-Regional Neoclassical Growth Model," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 34, pages 95-121.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:167-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "National Education and Global Economic Growth: A Synthesis of the Uzawa–Lucas Two-Sector and the Oniki–Uzawa Trade Models," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 905-928, December.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2014. "Global Economic Growth and Environmental Change," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 3-29, July-Sept.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006.
"Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0649, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," KIER Working Papers 613, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Karl Farmer & Andreas Rainer, 2010.
"Effects of Unilateral Climate Policy on Terms of Trade, Capital Accumulation, and Welfare in a World Economy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 495-520, December.
- Karl Farmer & Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Andreas Rainer, 2008. "Effects of Unilateral Climate Policy on Terms of Trade, Capital Accumulation, and Welfare in a World Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Takumi Naito & Ryoji Ohdoi, 2011. "A two-country model of trade and growth with intersectoral knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 39-58, May.
- Karl FARMER & Birgit FRIEDL & Andreas RAINER, "undated". "Unilateral Reduction of Emission Permits, Terms of Trade, Capital Accumulation, and Welfare in a World Economy: Theoretical and Numerical Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800036, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:13:y:2005:i:2:p:216-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.