Capital Flows, Vertical Multinationals, Wage Inequality, and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2015.
"FDI and the Labor Share in Developing Countries : A Theory and Some Evidence,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 119-120, pages 289-319.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Maarek, Paul, 2008. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: a theory and some evidence," MPRA Paper 11224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2015. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," Post-Print hal-01456114, HAL.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2008. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory andsome evidence," Working Papers halshs-00333704, HAL.
- Maarek, Paul & Decreuse, Bruno, 2011. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 54, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Paul Maarek & Bruno Decreuse, 2013. "FDI and the labor share in developing countries: A theory and some evidence," THEMA Working Papers 2013-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jiancai Pi & Yu Zhou, 2015. "The impacts of corruption on wage inequality and rural–urban migration in developing countries," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 753-768, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:7:y:2003:i:4:p:599-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.