Raw Materials, Processing Activities, and Protectionism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jones, R.W. & Spencer, B.J., 1988. "Raw Materials, Processing Activities And Protectionism," RCER Working Papers 156, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011. "The Collected Scientific Papers of Paul Samuelson," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 7, number 0262015749 edited by Janice Murray.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:60:y:1966:i:01:p:29-38_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. M. Cyert & M. H. DeGroot, 1970. "Multiperiod Decision Models with Alternating Choice as a Solution to the Duopoly Problem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 410-429.
- J. W. Friedman, 1968. "Reaction Functions and the Theory of Duopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 257-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Falvey & Geoff Reed, 2002. "Rules of Origin as Commercial Policy Instruments," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 393-408, May.
- Kazuhiro Testu, 2006. "Tourism Promotion and Regional Development in Low-income Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 417-424.
- Lionel Fontagné, 1995. "Why NAFTA Might Be Discriminatory," Working Papers 1995-12, CEPII research center.
- Gilbert, John, 2000. "Raw Materials, Processing Incentives And Foreign Ownership," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21866, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:22:y:1989:i:3:p:469-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.