Exchange Rate Challenges in Emerging Markets and Developing Countries—Introduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2014. "The Importance of Global Shocks for National Policymakers – Rising Challenges for Sustainable Monetary Policies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1101-1127, August.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "The Case for Stabilizing China's Exchange Rate: Setting the Stage for Fiscal Expansion," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 1-32.
- Ansgar Belke & Florian Verheyen, 2014. "The Low-Interest-Rate Environment, Global Liquidity Spillovers and Challenges for Monetary Policy Ahead," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(2), pages 313-334, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Spagnolo, Fabio & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2018.
"Exchange rates and macro news in emerging markets,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 516-527.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "Exchange Rates and Macro News in Emerging Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1558, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2016. "Exchange Rates and Macro News in Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5816, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:371-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0395-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:19:y:2015:i:3:p:449-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.