Trade Reform and Informal Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishikawa, Jota, 2000.
"Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets,"
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 51(4), pages 321-336, January.
- Ishikawa, Jota, 1998. "Foreign Monopoly and Trade Policy under Segmented and Integrated Markets," Discussion Papers 1998-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993.
"Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous," NBER Working Papers 3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman J. Ireland, 1984. "Dual Equilibria and Discontinuous Response in Monopolistic Competition with Two Classes of Consumers," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(3), pages 377-384, Autumn.
- Formby, John P & Layson, Stephen & Smith, W James, 1982. "The Law of Demand, Positive Sloping Marginal Revenue, and Multiple Profit Equilibria," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(2), pages 303-311, April.
- Nahata, Babu & Ostaszewski, Krzysztof & Sahoo, P K, 1990. "Direction of Price Changes in Third-Degree Price Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1254-1258, December.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- Michael Rauscher, 1995. "Environmental regulation and the location of polluting industries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 229-244, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sugata Marjit & Saibal Kar, 2012.
"Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Sugata Marjit & Saibal Kar, "undated". "Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance," Discussion Papers 11/23, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance," IZA Discussion Papers 5978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marjit, Sugata, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Informal Wage and Good Governance," MPRA Paper 19168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pham, Thi Hong Hanh, 2017. "Impacts of globalization on the informal sector: Empirical evidence from developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 207-218.
- Sugata Marjit & Saibal Kar & Dibyendu Sundar Maiti, 2009.
"Labor Market Reform And Poverty – The Role Of Informal Sector,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, chapter 11, pages 229-240
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal & Maiti, Dibyendu, 2008. "Labor market reform and poverty – the role of informal sector," MPRA Paper 23999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- PHAM Thi Hong Hanh, 2011. "Globalisation versus Informality: Evidence from developing countries," FIW Working Paper series 074, FIW.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Zafar, Sameen, 2014.
"Technological progress with segmented factor markets and welfare implications for the urban poor,"
55297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee & Sameen Zafar, 2015. "Technological Progress with Segmented Factor Markets and Welfare Implications for the Urban Poor," Discussion Papers 2015-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Arvin-Rad, Hassan & Basu, Arnab K. & Willumsen, Maria, 2010.
"Economic reform, informal-formal sector linkages and intervention in the informal sector in developing countries: A paradox,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 662-670, October.
- Arvin-Rad, Hassan & Basu, Arnab K. & Willumsen, Maria, 2010. "Economic Reform, Informal-Formal Sector Linkages and Intervention in the Informal Sector in Developing Countries: A Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 5229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sirin Saracoglu, 2015. "The linkages between formal and informal sectors: A segmented labor markets analysis," EcoMod2015 8603, EcoMod.
- Traoré, Jean Abel & Ouedraogo, Idrissa Mohamed, 2015. "Public policies promoting the informal economy: effects on incomes, employment and growth in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 74760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saibal Kar & Devleena Majumdar, 2016. "MFN Tariff Rates and Carbon Emission: Evidence from Lower-Middle-Income Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(3), pages 493-510, July.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2016.
"Technology, trade and ‘urban poor’ in a general equilibrium model with segmented domestic factor markets,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 400-416.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Technology, Trade and ‘Urban Poor’ in a General Equilibrium Model with Segmented Domestic Factor Markets," Discussion Papers 2016-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Roychowdhury, Punarjit & Dutta, Mousumi, 2011. "Regulation, governance and informality: an empirical analysis of selected countries," MPRA Paper 33775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kar, Saibal, 2007. "Labor productivity growth, informal wage and capital mobility: A general equilibrium analysis," MPRA Paper 23912, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Marjit, Sugata & Mandal, Biswajit, 2010. "Extortion and Informal Sector in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 25044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2009. "Urban informal sector and poverty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-642, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:11:y:2007:i:2:p:313-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.