Is International Trade More Beneficial to Lower Income Economies? An Empirical Inquiry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Berdell, 2002. "International Trade and Economic Growth in Open Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 809.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Ju Hyun Pyun, 2016.
"Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 327-344, February.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2009. "Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 24, Asian Development Bank.
- Ju Hyun Pyun & Giacomo Bonanno, 2011. "Does Trade Integration Contribute to Peace?," Working Papers 117, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Nasri Harb, 2009.
"Oil Exports, Non-Oil GDP, and Investment in the GCC Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 695-708, November.
- Harb, Nasri, 2008. "Oil Exports, Non Oil GDP and Investment in the GCC Countries," MPRA Paper 15576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Kalim Shah, 2011. "Strategic organizational drivers of corporate environmental responsibility in the Caribbean hotel industry," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 44(4), pages 321-344, November.
- Sugata Marjit & Biswajit Mandal & Suryadipta Roy, 2014. "Trade Openness, Corruption and Factor Abundance: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 45-58, February.
- Catherine Boulatoff & Michael Jenkins, 2010. "Long-term Nexus Between Openness, Income, and Environmental Quality," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(4), pages 410-418, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:11:y:2007:i:1:p:159-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.