Regional wage differentials in Portugal: Static and dynamic approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Joao Pereira & Aurora Galego, 2007. "Regional Wage Differentials: Static And Dynamic Approaches," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014.
"Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: The Importance of Covariates,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & JoÃ£o Pereira, 2014. "Decomposition of regional wage differences along the wage distribution in Portugal: the importance of covariates," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(10), pages 2514-2532, October.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2013. "Decomposition of Regional Wage Differences Along the Wage Distribution in Portugal: the Importance of Covariates," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_16, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Jean-Baptiste Combes & Eric Delattre & Bob Elliott & Diane Skåtun, 2015.
"Hospital staffing and local pay: an investigation into the impact of local variations in the competitiveness of nurses’ pay on the staffing of hospitals in France,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(7), pages 763-780, September.
- Eric Delattre & Jean-Baptiste Combès & Bob Elliott & Diane Skatun, 2012. "Hospital Staffing and Local Pay: an Investigation into the Impact of Local variations in the Competitiveness of Nurses Pay on the Staffing of Hospitals in France," THEMA Working Papers 2012-35, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013.
"The regional distribution of unemployment: What do micro-data tell us?,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 383-405, June.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2011. "The regional distribution of unemployment. What do micro-data tell us?," IREA Working Papers 201125, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Ricardo Freguglia & Naercio Menezes-Filho, 2012.
"Inter-regional wage differentials with individual heterogeneity: evidence from Brazil,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 17-34, August.
- Freguglia, Ricardo S. & Menezes, Naercio A., 2011. "Inter-regional Wage Differentials with Individual Heterogeneity: Evidence from Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_231, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Murillo Huertas, Inés P. & Ramos, Raul & Simón, Hipólito, 2017. "Revisiting Interregional Wage Differentials: New Evidence from Spain with Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J49 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:90:y:2011:i:3:p:529-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.