Self-employment transitions and alternation in Finnish rural and urban labour markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raquel Carrasco & Mette Ejrnæs, 2003. "Self-employment in Denmark and Spain: Institution, Economic Conditions and Gender differences," CAM Working Papers 2003-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Parker,Simon C., 2006.
"The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030632, April.
- Parker,Simon C., 2004. "The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828130, April.
- Mika Haapanen & Hannu Tervo, 2009.
"Self-employment duration in urban and rural locations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(19), pages 2449-2461.
- Hannu Tervo & Mika Haapanen, 2005. "Self-employment duration in urban and rural locations," ERSA conference papers ersa05p315, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannu Tervo & Hannu Niittykangas, 2011. "Self-employment transitions at older ages in different local labor markets," ERSA conference papers ersa11p764, European Regional Science Association.
- Grégoire Cauchie & Nicolas Gérard Vaillant, 2016. "New Firm Survival: Isolating the Role of Founders’ Human Capital in Accounting for Firm Longevity," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 186-211.
- Backman, Mikaela & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Who says life is over after 55? Entrepreneurship and an aging population," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 325, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- BOONE, Christophe & BROUWER, Aleid & JACOBS, Jan & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009.
"Religious pluralism and organizational diversity: An empirical test for the city of Zwolle, the Netherlands, 1851-1914,"
ACED Working Papers
2009002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- BOONE, Christophe & BROUWER, Aleid & JACOBS, Jan & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Religious pluralism and organizational diversity: An empirical test for the city of Zwolle, the Netherlands, 1851-1914," Working Papers 2009003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bradley Heim, 2015. "Understanding the decline in self-employment among individuals nearing retirement," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 561-580, October.
- Mikaela Backman, 2013. "Who says life is over after 55? - New firm formation and an ageing population," ERSA conference papers ersa13p58, European Regional Science Association.
- Hannu Tervo, 2014. "Who turns to entrepreneurship later in life? - Push and pull in Finnish rural and urban areas," ERSA conference papers ersa14p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Anu Tokila & Hannu Tervo, 2011. "Regional differences in returns to education for entrepreneurs versus wage earners," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 689-710, December.
- Andrew Ross, 2011. "Regional Determinants of Entrepreneurship in a Small Economy: Panel Data Evidence from Scotland," ERSA conference papers ersa11p848, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:87:y:2008:i:1:p:55-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.