Spatial variation of output-input elasticities: Evidence from Chinese county-level agricultural production data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miranowski, John & Monchuk, Daniel C., 2004. "Spatial Labor Markets and Technology Spillovers - Analysis from the US Midwest," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12196, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahr, Michael L., 2008. "Introduction to The Review of Regional Studies' First Special Issue on Regional Development in China," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 283-287.
- Murakami, Tomoaki & Nakajima, Shinsaku & Takahashi, Taro & Nishihara, Yukinaga & Imai, Asako & Kikushima, Ryousuke & Sato, Takeshi, 2014. "Spatially Varying Impacts of Farmers Markets on Agricultural Land Use," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tun-Hsiang “Edward” Yu & Seong-Hoon Cho & Ahmet Ali Koç & Gülden Bölük & Seung Gyu Kim & Dayton M. Lambert, 2014. "Evaluating spatial and temporal variation in agricultural output elasticities in Turkey," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 279-290, May.
- Chloé Duvivier, 2013. "Does Urban Proximity Enhance Technical Efficiency? Evidence From Chinese Agriculture," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 923-943, December.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Cho, Seong-Hoon, 2008. "Forecasting Input Demand Shocks on China's Gross Value of Agricultural Output," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 343-359.
- Ito, Junichi, 2010. "Inter-regional difference of agricultural productivity in China: Distinction between biochemical and machinery technology," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 394-410, September.
- Носов В.В. & Цыпин А.П., 2015. "Эконометрическое Моделирование Цены Однокомнатной Квартиры Методом Географически Взвешенной Регрессии," Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. Series: Economics. Management. Law Известия Саратовского университета. Новая серия. Серия Экономика. Управление. Право, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Саратовский национальный исследовательский государственный университет имени Н. Г. Чернышевского», vol. 15(4), pages 381-387.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:86:y:2007:i:1:p:139-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.