Why Do Price Spreads Between Domestic Shares And Their Adrs Vary Over Time?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Lance J. Lochner & Petra E. Todd, 2003. "Fifty Years of Mincer Earnings Regressions," NBER Working Papers 9732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002.
"The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post--secondary Schooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 705-734, October.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," NBER Working Papers 9055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano, 2004.
"Using Matching, Instrumental Variables, and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 30-57, February.
- Heckman, James J. & Navarro, Salvador, 2003. "Using Matching, Instrumental Variables and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models," IZA Discussion Papers 768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James & Navarro-Lozano, Salvador, 2003. "Using matching, instrumental variables and control functions to estimate economic choice models," Working Paper Series 2003:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- James J. Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano, 2003. "Using Matching, Instrumental Variables and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 9497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1977. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling: Some Econometric Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, January.
- James Heckman, 1997. "Instrumental Variables: A Study of Implicit Behavioral Assumptions Used in Making Program Evaluations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 441-462.
- James J. Heckman & Edward J. Vytlacil, 2000. "Local Instrumental Variables," NBER Technical Working Papers 0252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bjorklund, Anders & Moffitt, Robert, 1987. "The Estimation of Wage Gains and Welfare Gains in Self-selection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 42-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ansotegui, Carmen & Bassiouny, Aliaa & Tooma, Eskandar, 2013. "The proof is in the pudding: Arbitrage is possible in limited emerging markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 342-357.
- Dey, Malay K. & Wang, Chaoyan, 2012. "Return spread and liquidity: Evidence from Hong Kong ADRs," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 164-180.
- Weiju Young & Chun-An Li, 2011. "Price transmission between stocks of European countries and their American depositary receipts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 825-835.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:13:y:2008:i:4:p:473-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .