Growth Of Intermediate Goods Trade In East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoichi Nakamura, 2015. "Trade in value added in the West Pacific: an input-output analysis," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa, 2011. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Factory Asia," Chapters,in: Asia Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Herfindahl-Hirschman Meets International Trade and Development Theories," Working Papers 50, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Kuo-I CHANG & Kazunobu HAYAKAWA, 2010.
"Border Barriers In Agricultural Trade And The Impact Of Their Elimination: Evidence From East Asia,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(2), pages 232-246.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Chang, Kuo-I, 2008. "Border Barriers in Agricultural Trade and the Impact of their Elimination: Evidence from East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 160, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kazuhiko Yokota, 2010. "Japan’s Parts and Components Exports and Complementarity with Foreign Investment," Chapters,in: Input Trade and Production Networks in East Asia, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2010. "Adam Smith Meets an Index of Specialization in International Trade," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:12:y:2007:i:4:p:511-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.