Time-varying analysis of aggregate electricity demand in Ghana: a rolling analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwakwa, Paul Adjei & Alhassan, Hamdiyah & Adu, George, 2018. "Effect of natural resources extraction on energy consumption and carbon dioxide emission in Ghana," MPRA Paper 85401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Amakye, Kwaku & Barnor, Charles & Quartey, George & Bekoe, William, 2016. "Shift in demand elasticities, road energy forecast and the persistence profile of shocks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 189-206.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2015. "Asymmetric impacts of the determinants of energy intensity in Nigeria," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 570-580.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2017. "The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 43-60.
- Paul Adjei Kwakwa & Solomon Aboagye, 2014. "Energy consumption in Ghana and the story of economic growth, industrialization, trade openness and urbanization," Asian Bulletin of Energy Economics and Technology, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 1(1), pages 1-6.
- Adom, Philip K. & Kwakwa, Paul Adjei, 2014. "Effects of changing trade structure and technical characteristics of the manufacturing sector on energy intensity in Ghana," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 475-483.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Broadstock, David C. & Chen, Xiaoqi & Wang, Dong, 2019. "Time-varying parameter energy demand functions: Benchmarking state-space methods against rolling-regressions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 26-41.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana & Zeidan, Rodrigo, 2018. "How (a)symmetric is the response of import demand to changes in its determinants? Evidence from European energy imports," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 379-394.
- Aisha Kolawole & Sola Adesola & Glauco De Vita, 2017. "A Disaggregated Analysis of Energy Demand in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 224-235.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2017. "Current Issues in Time-Series Analysis for the Energy-Growth Nexus; Asymmetries and Nonlinearities Case Study: Pakistan," MPRA Paper 82221, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2017.
- Asuamah Yeboah, Samuel, 2018. "Do government activities determine electricity consumption in Ghana? An empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 89408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galip Altinay & A. Talha Yalta, 2016. "Estimating the evolution of elasticities of natural gas demand: the case of Istanbul, Turkey," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 201-220, August.
- Kwakwa, Paul Adjei, 2014. "Energy-growth nexus and energy demand in Ghana: A review of empirical studies," MPRA Paper 54971, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2014.
- Jeyhun I. Mikayilov & Fakhri J. Hasanov & Carlo A. Bollino & Ceyhun Mahmudlu, 2017. "Modeling of Electricity Demand for Azerbaijan: Time-Varying Coefficient Cointegration Approach," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Insaidoo, Michael & Minlah, Michael Kaku & Abdallah, Abdul-Mumuni, 2017. "Does renewable energy concentration increase the variance/uncertainty in electricity prices in Africa?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 81-100.
- Kwakwa, Paul Adjei, 2015. "An investigation into the determinants of hydropower generation in Ghana," MPRA Paper 68033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee Lian Ivy-Yap & Hussain Ali Bekhet, 2015. "Examining the Feedback Response of Residential Electricity Consumption towards Changes in its Determinants: Evidence from Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 772-781.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2016. "Electricity Supply and System losses in Ghana. What is the red line? Have we crossed over?," MPRA Paper 74559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:opecrv:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:63-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291753-0237 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291753-0237 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.