Efficiency Measurement with the Weibull Stochastic Frontier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez, Antonio & Arias, Carlos & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2003. "Empirical Consequences of Direction Choice in Technical Efficiency Analysis," Efficiency Series Papers 2003/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2017.
"The ‘wrong skewness’ problem: a re-specification of stochastic frontiers,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 49-64, February.
- Graziella Bonanno & Domenico De Giovanni & Filippo Domma, 2015. "The “Wrong Skewness” Problem: A Re-Specification Of Stochastic Frontiers," Working Papers 201502, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Bonanno, Graziella & De Giovanni, Domenico & Domma, Filippo, 2015. "The “wrong skewness” problem: a re-specification of Stochastic Frontiers," MPRA Paper 63429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carta, Alessandro & Steel, Mark F.J., 2012. "Modelling multi-output stochastic frontiers using copulas," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3757-3773.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht, 2015. "Stochastic frontiers with a Rayleigh distribution," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 199-208, October.
- Sheriff, Glenn, 2009. "Implementing second-best environmental policy under adverse selection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 253-268, May.
- William C. Horrace & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2014. "A Laplace Stochastic Frontier Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 166, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E. Griffiths, 2016. "Estimation and Testing of Stochastic Frontier Models using Variational Bayes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2024, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:69:y:2007:i:5:p:693-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.