Regional Earnings and Unemployment--A Simultaneous Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer & Jonathan Snicker, 2002.
"A Study in Structural Change: Relative Earnings in Wales Since the 1970s,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 1-11.
- Cameron, G. & Muellbauer, J. & Snicker, J., 2001. "A Study In Structural Change: Relative Earnings In Wales Since The 1970s," Economics Series Working Papers 9961, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2001. "A Study in Structural Change: Relative Earnings in Wales Since the 1970s," Economics Series Working Papers 61, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2009.
"Compensation of Regional Unemployment in Housing Markets,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(301), pages 71-88, February.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2005. "Compensation of Regional Unemployment in Housing Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-093/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wouter Vermeulen & J. van Ommeren, 2006. "Compensation of regional unemployment in housing markets," CPB Discussion Paper 57, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:3:p:734-757. is not listed on IDEAS
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2001. "Earnings, unemployment, and housing in Britain," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 203-220.
- Geoffrey Meen, 2001. "The Economic Role of New Housing," ERES eres2001_231, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2017.
"Intra-household commuting choices and local labour markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 734-757.
- Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015. "Intra-household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets," Working Papers 2015020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "Intra-Household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, And Housing: Evidence From A Panel Of British Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Muellbauer, 2000. "Earnings, Unemployment, and Housing: Evidence from a Panel of British Regions," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1608, Econometric Society.
- John V. Winters, 2013. "Human capital externalities and employment differences across metropolitan areas of the USA," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 799-822, September.
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Human Capital Externalities and Employment Differences across Metropolitan Areas of the U.S," MPRA Paper 22434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Human Capital Externalities and Employment Differences across Metropolitan Areas of the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 6869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chuang, Yih-Chyi & Lai, Wei-Wen, 2008. "The Sources of Taiwan's Regional Unemployment : A Cross-Region Panel Analysis," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 49(2), pages 47-65, December.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00c06 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Castro Lugo, 2006. "Curva salarial: una aplicación para el caso de México, 1993-2002," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 21(2), pages 233-273.
- César Augusto MERCHÁN HERNÁNDEZ, 2014. "Desempleo y ocupación en las ciudades colombianas. Un ejercicio con datos panel," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011212, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000. "The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations," ERSA conference papers ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Víctor M. Montuenga-Gómez & José M. Ramos-Parreño, 2005. "Reconciling the Wage Curve and the Phillips Curve," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 735-765, December.
- Bill Collier, 2000. "The UK Wage Curve: New Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Studies in Economics 0010, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:54:y:1992:i:4:p:481-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.