Stock-Flow Relationships in U.S. Housing Construction
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 54 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0305-9049|
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre, 2006.
"Testing for Multicointegration in Panel Data with Common Factors,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 721-739, December.
- Vanessa Berenguer Rico & Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre, 2006. "Testing for multicointegration in panel data with common factors," Working Papers in Economics 160, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Hualde, Javier, 2014. "Estimation of long-run parameters in unbalanced cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 761-778.
- Tom Engsted & Niels Haldrup & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2004. "Long-run forecasting in multicointegrated systems," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(5), pages 315-335.
- Boris Siliverstovs & Tom Engsted & Niels Haldrup, "undated". "Long-run forecasting in multicointegrated systems," Economics Working Papers 2002-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Tom Engsted & Niels Haldrup, 2003. "Long-Run Forecasting in Multicointegrated Systems," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 381, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & Engsted, Tom & Haldrup, Niels, 2002. "Long-Run Forecasting in Multicointegrated Systems," Finance Working Papers 02-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:4:y:2017:i:5:p:9-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomez-Biscarri, Javier & Hualde, Javier, 2015. "A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I(2) settings," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 280-294.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A Residual-Based ADF Test for Stationary Cointegration in I (2) Settings," Working Papers 779, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I (2) settings," Economics Working Papers 1439, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Engsted, Tom & Gonzalo, Jesus & Haldrup, Niels, 1997. "Testing for multicointegration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 259-266, November.
- Kulaksizoglu, Tamer, 2004. "Measuring the Effectiveness of Competition Policy: Evidence from the Turkish Cement Industry," MPRA Paper 357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lunsford, Kurt G., 2015. "Forecasting residential investment in the United States," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 276-285.
- Hassler Uwe, 2001. "Wealth and Consumption. A Multicointegrated Model for the Unified Germany / Vermögen und Konsum. Ein multikointegriertes Modell für das vereinigte Deutschland," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(1), pages 32-44, February.
- Leachman, Lori L. & Francis, Bill B., 2000. "Multicointegration Analysis of the Sustainability of Foreign Debt," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Scheiblecker, Marcus, 2013. "Between cointegration and multicointegration: Modelling time series dynamics by cumulative error correction models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 511-517.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2012. "Between Cointegration and Multicointegration. Modelling Time Series Dynamics by Cumulative Error Correction Models," WIFO Working Papers 431, WIFO.
- Marcus Scheiblecker, 2017. "Modelling Short-run Money Demand for the US," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(5), pages 9-20, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:54:y:1992:i:3:p:419-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed