Competition and Workplace Wage Determination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niamh Brennan & Patrick Nolan, 1998. "Employment and remuneration of Irish chartered accountants: evidence of," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 237-255.
- Kathleen Herbohn, 2005. "Job Satisfaction Dimensions in Public Accounting Practice," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 63-82, September.
- Jonathan Trevor & William Brown, 2014. "The Limits on Pay as a Strategic Tool: Obstacles to Alignment in Non-Union Environments," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 553-578, September.
- Niamh Brennan & Patrick Nolan, 1998.
"Employment and remuneration of Irish chartered accountants : evidence of gender differences,"
Open Access publications
10197/2910, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Niamh Brennan & Patrick Nolan, 1998. "Employment and remuneration of Irish chartered accountants: evidence of gender differences," Open Access publications 10197/4168, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- W Brown & P Marginson & J Welsh, 2001. "The Management of Pay as the Influence of Collective Bargaining Diminishes," Working Papers wp213, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- H. Naci Mocan & Deborah Viola, 1997. "The Determinants of Child Care Workers' Wages and Compensation: Sectoral Differences, Human Capital, Race, Insiders and Outsiders," NBER Working Papers 6328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Y. Sun, 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence of Firm Size Effect on Wage Premium and Wage Differential in Korean Labor Market," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 66-85.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, vol. 24(Q I), pages 19-38.
- Brown, W., 2006. "The Influence of Product Markets on Industrial Relations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:45:y:1983:i:3:p:269-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.