Technology, Employment and Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blandina Oliveira & Adelino Fortunato, 2008.
"The dynamics of the growth of firms: evidence from the services sector,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 293-312, July.
- Blandina Oliveira & Adelino Fortunato, 2005. "The Dynamics of the Growth of Firms: Evidence from the Services Sector," GEMF Working Papers 2005-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Lucchese, Matteo & Pianta, Mario, 2013. "Job creation in business services: Innovation, demand, and polarisation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 95-109.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yesim Ucdogruk, 2006. "Employment Impact of Product and Process Innovations in Turkey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 87-99.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011.
"Job creation in business services: innovation, demand, polarisation,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2011-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services:Innovation, Demand, Polarisation," Working Papers 1107, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Pianta, Mario, 2010. "Innovation and Employment: a Reinvestigation using Revised Pavitt classes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 799-809, July.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Technology, Employment and Skills: An Interpretative Framework," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 66-89, June.
- Pianta, Mario, 2017. "Technology and employment. Twelve stylized facts for the digital age," MPRA Paper 84391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos José Fonseca Marinheiro, 2005.
"Sustainability of Portuguese Fiscal Policy in Historical Perspective,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
32, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Carlos Fonseca Marinheiro, 2005. "Sustainability of Portuguese Fiscal Policy in Historical Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1399, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlos Marinheiro, 2005. "Sustainability of Portuguese Fiscal Policy in Historical Perspective," GEMF Working Papers 2005-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Technological Change and Employment: Were Ricardo and Marx Right?," IZA Discussion Papers 10471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2017. "The employment impact of R&D expenditures and capital formation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica ispe0078, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- John T. Addison, 2005. "Politico-Economic Causes of Labor Regulation in the United States: Alliances and Raising Rivals’ Costs (and Sometimes Lowering One’s Own)," GEMF Working Papers 2005-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Adelino Fortunato & Daniel Murta, 2005. "Horizontal Differentiation and the survival of Train and Coach modes in medium range passenger transport, a welfare analysis comprising economies of scope and scale," GEMF Working Papers 2005-15, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Mario Coccia, 2012. "What are the effects of public debt on innovation and employment growth?," CERIS Working Paper 201206, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Persefoni Tsaliki, 2008. "Economic development, human capital and technical change: the question of machinery revisited," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 55(4), pages 363-371, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:15:y:2001:i:2:p:191-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.