Poverty Dynamics: Analysis of Household Incomes in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Layard, R & Barton, M & Zabalza, A, 1980. "Married Women's Participation and Hours," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(185), pages 51-72, February.
- Jacobsen, Joyce P & Rayack, Wendy L, 1996. "Do Men Whose Wives Work Really Earn Less?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 268-273, May.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M, 1997. "Wage Inequality and Family Labor Supply," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 72-97, January.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2003.
"Credit market constraints and labor market decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 681-703, December.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2002. "Credit Market Constraints and Labor Market Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 598, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giannelli, Gianna & Micklewright, John, 1995. "Why Do Women Married to Unemployed Men Have Low Participation Rates?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(4), pages 471-486, November.
- anonymous, 2000. "In this issue ..," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 1-1.
- anonymous, 2000. "In this issue ..," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 1-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri, 2007.
"The Dynamics and Persistence of Poverty: Evidence from Italy,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
63, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri & Mariacristina Rossi, 2010. "The Dynamics and Persistence of Poverty: Evidence from Italy," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 173, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2011.
"Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(25), pages 3549-3571.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2007. "Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 62, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Tindara Addabbo & Rosa García-Fernández & Carmen Llorca-Rodríguez & Anna Maccagnan, 2013. "The effect of the crisis on material deprivation in Italy and Spain," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0019, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri & Mariacristina Rossi, 2014.
"The Persistence Of Income Poverty And Lifestyle Deprivation: Evidence From Italy,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 246-278, July.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri & Mariacristina Rossi, 2011. "The persistence of income poverty and life-style deprivation: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 229, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lombardo Vincenzo, 2011.
"Growth and Inequality Effects on Poverty Reduction in Italy,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 241-280.
- Vincenzo Lombardo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," Discussion Papers 9_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Lombardo, Vincenzo, 2008. "Growth and inequality effects on poverty reduction in Italy," MPRA Paper 14351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysenur Acar & Cem Baslevent, 2014. "Examination of the Transitions of Households into and out of Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 015, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Chiara Assunta Ricci, 2016. "The mobility of Italy’s middle income group," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(277), pages 173-197.
- Eisenhauer, Joseph G., 2011. "The rich, the poor, and the middle class: Thresholds and intensity indices," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 294-304, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:14:y:2000:i:1:p:119-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.