Employment, Income, And Migration In Appalachia: A Spatial Simultaneous Equations Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AMBA OYON, Claude Marius & Mbratana, Taoufiki, 2017. "Simultaneous equation models with spatially autocorrelated error components," MPRA Paper 82395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strauss, Jack, 2013. "The Economic Gains to Colorado of Amendment 66," MPRA Paper 49928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yicheol Han & Stephan J. Goetz & Taegon Kim & JeongJae Lee, 2013. "Estimating Employment-Related Migration from Overlapping Migration and Commuting Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 474-493, September.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016.
"The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Mohamed Amara, 2016. "The linkages between formal and informal employment growth in Tunisia: a spatial simultaneous equations approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 203-227, January.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Anil Rupasingha, 2013. "Migration As A Way To Diversify: Evidence From Rural To Urban Migration In The U.S," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 690-711, October.
- Mitze, Timo & Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Simultaneous-equations Analysis in Regional Science and Economic Geography," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 309, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Partridge, Mark & Betz, Mike, 2012. "Country Road Take Me Home: Migration Patterns in the Appalachia America and Place-Based Policy," MPRA Paper 38293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Kai & Lee, Lung-fei, 2017. "Identification and QML estimation of multivariate and simultaneous equations spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 196-214.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2013. "New Frontiers Of Immigration Research: Cities And Firms," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-7, February.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Lina, 2017. "Simultaneous Spatial Panel Data Models with Common Shocks," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Wan Xu & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2014. "Partial Adjustment Analysis of Income and Jobs, and Growth Regimes in the Appalachian Region with Smooth Transition Spatial Process Models," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 328-364, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:51:y:2011:i:1:p:102-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.