The Effect Of Urbanization On Labor Turnover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2009. "Career Networks and Job Matching - Evidence on the Microeconomic Foundations of Human Capital Externalities," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200901, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Jiangsheng Chen & Hong Yang, 2016. "Geographical Mobility, Income, Life Satisfaction and Family Size Preferences: An Empirical Study on Rural Households in Shaanxi and Henan Provinces in China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 277-290, October.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2016.
"Benefits of dense labour markets - Evidence from transitions to employment in Germany,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145715, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hamann, Silke & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Cornelius, 2016. "Benefits of dense labour markets : evidence from transitions to employment in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201613, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Hamann, Silke & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Jan Cornelius, 2016. "Benefits of dense labour markets: Evidence from transitions to employment in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2016-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Backman, Mikaela, 2013. "Regional Variation of Returns to Education," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 300, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Beimann, Boris & Bredtmann, Julia & David, Peggy & Ehlert, Christoph & Kassenböhmer, Sonja & Schaffner, Sandra & Siemers, Lars, 2011. "Studies on flexicurity Lot 1: Study on various aspects of labour market performance using micro data from the European Union statistics on income and living conditions (EU-SILC). Contract No. VC/2010/," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 72620.
- Catalina Jordi & Miguel Manjón, 2014.
"The determinants of urban (un)employment duration: evidence from Barcelona,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 515-556, September.
- Jordi Amorós, Catalina & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2013. "The Determinants of Urban (Un)employment Duration: Evidence from Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/211799, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Carree, Martin, 2010. "Job and residential mobility in the Netherlands: the influence of human capital, household composition and location," MPRA Paper 25840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Andersson & Per Thulin, 2013. "Does spatial employment density spur inter-firm job switching?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 245-272, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1766-:d:113696 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11482-017-9521-z is not listed on IDEAS
- John C. Anyanwu, 2013.
"Characteristics and Macroeconomic Determinants of Youth Employment in Africa,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 107-129, June.
- John Anyanwu, 2013. "Characteristics and Macroeconomic Determinants of Youth Employment in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(2), pages 107-129.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:48:y:2008:i:2:p:311-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.