Indecision Theory: Weight of Evidence and Voting Behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2009.
"Vector Expected Utility and Attitudes Toward Variation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 801-855, May.
- Marciano Siniscalchi, 2007. "Vector Expected Utility and Attitudes toward Variation," Discussion Papers 1455, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bracco, Emanuele & Revelli, Federico, 2018.
"Concurrent elections and political accountability: Evidence from Italian local elections,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 135-149.
- Emanuele Bracco & Federico Revelli, 2017. "Concurrent Elections and Political Accountability: Evidence from Italian Local Elections," Working papers 56, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Emanuele Bracco & Federico Revelli, 2017. "Concurrent Elections and Political Accountability: Evidence from Italian Local Elections," Working Papers 170337308, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bracco, Emanuele & Revelli, Federico, 2017. "Concurrent Elections and Political Accountability: Evidence from Italian Local Elections," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201719, University of Turin.
- Charles F. Manski, 2013. "Status Quo Deference and Policy Choice under Ambiguity," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(1), pages 116-128, March.
- Benjamin Lockwood, 2015. "Voter Confirmation Bias and Electoral Accountability," CESifo Working Paper Series 5415, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2017. "Confirmation Bias and Electoral Accountability," Quarterly Journal of Political Science, now publishers, vol. 11(4), pages 471-501, February.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s10797-018-9519-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:8:y:2006:i:3:p:379-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.