Likelihood inference for a class of latent Markov models under linear hypotheses on the transition probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Fulvia Pennoni & Giorgio Vittadini, 2016.
"Causal Latent Markov Model for the Comparison of Multiple Treatments in Observational Longitudinal Studies,"
Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics,
, vol. 41(2), pages 146-179, April.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pennoni, Fulvia & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2015. "Causal latent Markov model for the comparison of multiple treatments in observational longitudinal studies," MPRA Paper 66492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Fulvia Pennoni, 2007. "A Class of Latent Markov Models for Capture–Recapture Data Allowing for Time, Heterogeneity, and Behavior Effects," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 568-578, June.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio, 2009. "A Multivariate Extension of the Dynamic Logit Model for Longitudinal Data Based on a Latent Markov Heterogeneity Structure," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(486), pages 816-831.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Nigro, Valentina, 2007.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent Markov model for clustered binary panel data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3470-3483, April.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Valentina Nigro, 2007. "Maximum likelihood estimation of an extended latent markov model for clustered binary panel data," CEIS Research Paper 96, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Kelava, Augustin & Kohler, Michael & Krzyżak, Adam & Schaffland, Tim Fabian, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of a latent variable model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 112-134.
- Mansnerus, Erika, 2008. "What happens to facts after their construction?: characteristics and functional roles of facts in the dissemination of knowledge across modelling communities," Economic History Working Papers 22504, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Fulvia Pennoni & Brian Francis, 2007. "A latent Markov model for detecting patterns of criminal activity," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(1), pages 115-132.
- S. Bacci & S. Pandolfi & F. Pennoni, 2014. "A comparison of some criteria for states selection in the latent Markov model for longitudinal data," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 8(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Alessio Farcomeni, 2010. "A note on the mixture transition distribution and hidden Markov models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 132-138, March.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Ivonne Solis-Trapala, 2010. "Multidimensional Latent Markov Models in a Developmental Study of Inhibitory Control and Attentional Flexibility in Early Childhood," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 725-743, December.
- Jörn Dannemann & Hajo Holzmann, 2008. "Likelihood Ratio Testing for Hidden Markov Models Under Non-standard Conditions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(2), pages 309-321.
- Gordon Anderson & Alessio Farcomeni & Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2017. "Rectangular latent Markov models for time-specific clustering," Working Papers tecipa-589, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- F. Bartolucci & A. Farcomeni & F. Pennoni, 2014.
"Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 433-465, September.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Marino & Alessio Farcomeni, 2015. "Linear quantile regression models for longitudinal experiments: an overview," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(2), pages 229-247, August.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Lupparelli, Monia, 2012. "Nested hidden Markov chains for modeling dynamic unobserved heterogeneity in multilevel longitudinal data," MPRA Paper 40588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessio Farcomeni, 2015. "Generalized Linear Mixed Models Based on Latent Markov Heterogeneity Structures," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1127-1135, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:68:y:2006:i:2:p:155-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.