Change, Change or Be Exchanged: The Discourse of Participation and the Manufacture of Identity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:1:p:32-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphan Pezé, 2013. "Controlling managers' 'becoming': the practice of identity regulation," Post-Print hal-00849533, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shirley Leitch & Ian Palmer, 2010. "Analysing Texts in Context: Current Practices and New Protocols for Critical Discourse Analysis in Organization Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1194-1212, September.
- Maddy Janssens & Chris Steyaert, 2009. "HRM and Performance: A Plea for Reflexivity in HRM Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 143-155, January.
- Jenny Rodriguez & Evangelina Holvino & Joyce K. Fletcher & Stella M. Nkomo & Nasima Mohamed Hoosen Carrim & Stella M. Nkomo, 2016. "Wedding Intersectionality Theory and Identity Work in Organizations: South African Indian Women Negotiating Managerial Identity," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 261-277, May.
- Thibaut Bardon & Stewart Clegg & Emmanuel Josserand, 2012. "Exploring identity construction from a critical management perspective: a research agenda," Post-Print hal-00949864, HAL.
- Bård Kuvaas & Anders Dysvik & Robert Buch, 2014. "Antecedents and Employee Outcomes of Line Managers' Perceptions of Enabling HR Practices," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 845-868, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10084 is not listed on IDEAS
- Penny Dick, 2015. "To See Ourselves As Others See Us? Incorporating the Constraining Role of Socio-Cultural Practices in the Theorization of Micropolitical Resistance," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 16-35, January.
- Paula Jarzabkowski & Julia Balogun, 2009. "The Practice and Process of Delivering Integration through Strategic Planning," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(8), pages 1255-1288, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:44:y:2007:i:1:p:143-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.