Management 'Intuition': An Interpretative Account of Structure and Content of Decision Schemas Using Cognitive Maps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 2008. "Shopping Context and Consumers' Mental Representation of Complex Shopping Trip Decision Problems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-016-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Anjan V. Thakor, 2003.
"Disagreement and Flexibility: A Theory of Optimal Security Issuance and Capital Structure,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-001/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Thakor, Anjan, 2003. "Disagreement and Flexibility: A Theory of Optimal Security Issuance and Capital Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 3708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v6i3p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnoud W. A. Boot & Radhakrishnan Gopalan & Anjan V. Thakor, 2008.
"Market Liquidity, Investor Participation, and Managerial Autonomy: Why Do Firms Go Private?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 2013-2059, August.
- Boot, Arnoud W A & Gopalan, Radhakrishnan & Thakor, Anjan, 2006. "Market Liquidity, Investor Participation and Managerial Autonomy: Why Do Firms Go Private?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Radhakrishnan Gopaian & Anjan V. Thakor, 2006. "Market Liquidity, Investor Participation and Managerial Autonomy: Why do Firms go Private?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Malewska Kamila & Sajdak Maja, 2014. "The Intuitive Manager and the Concept of Strategic Leadership," Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(2), pages 44-58, December.
- Schaffernicht, Martin F.G. & Groesser, Stefan N., 2014. "The SEXTANT software: A tool for automating the comparative analysis of mental models of dynamic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 566-578.
- Nuthall, Peter L., 2012. "The intuitive world of farmers – The case of grazing management systems and experts," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 65-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:147-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.