Do Mutual Funds Profit from the Accruals Anomaly?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur, Bruno R. & Katchova, Ani L., 2012. "Accruals Anomaly in Agriculture Financial Economics," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119822, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Borgers, A.C.T., 2014. "Responsible investing : New insights into performance and tastes," Other publications TiSEM 587e777f-c242-4a44-968e-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jawad Mohammad & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "An Analysis of Accrual Anomaly in Case of Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:116, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Jiao, Yawen & Ye, Pengfei, 2014. "Mutual fund herding in response to hedge fund herding and the impacts on stock prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 131-148.
- David Hirshleifer & Kewei Hou & Siew Hong Teoh, 2012.
"The Accrual Anomaly: Risk or Mispricing?,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(2), pages 320-335, February.
- Hirshleifer, David & Hou, Kewei & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2006. "The Accrual Anomaly: Risk or Mispricing?," Working Paper Series 2006-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hou, Kewei & Hirshleifer, David & Teoh, Siew Hong, 2007. "The Accrual Anomaly: Risk or Mispricing?," MPRA Paper 5173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Dopuch & Chandra Seethamraju & Weihong Xu, 2010. "The pricing of accruals for profit and loss firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 505-516, May.
- Richardson, Scott & Tuna, Irem & Wysocki, Peter, 2010. "Accounting anomalies and fundamental analysis: A review of recent research advances," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 410-454, December.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:151-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremiah Green & John R. M. Hand & Mark T. Soliman, 2011. "Going, Going, Gone? The Apparent Demise of the Accruals Anomaly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 797-816, May.
- Borgers, Arian & Derwall, Jeroen & Koedijk, Kees & ter Horst, Jenke, 2015. "Do social factors influence investment behavior and performance? Evidence from mutual fund holdings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 112-126.
- Battalio, Robert H. & Lerman, Alina & Livnat, Joshua & Mendenhall, Richard R., 2012. "Who, if anyone, reacts to accrual information?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 205-224.
- Cai, Yu & Lau, Sie Ting, 2015. "Informed trading around earnings and mutual fund alphas," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 168-180.
- Suresh Nallareddy & Maria Ogneva, 0. "Accrual quality, skill, and the cross-section of mutual fund returns," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pb:p:227-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Gallagher & Peter A. Gardner & Camille H. Schmidt & Terry S. Walter, 2014. "Portfolio Quality and Mutual Fund Performance," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 485-521, December.
- Baik, Bok & Kang, Hyoung-Goo & Kim, Young Jun, 2013. "Volatility arbitrage around earnings announcements: Evidence from the Korean equity linked warrants market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 109-130.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9389-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Borgers, Arian & Derwall, Jeroen & Koedijk, Kees & ter Horst, Jenke, 2015. "Do Social Factors Influence Investment Behaviour and Performance? Evidence from Mutual Fund Holdings," CEPR Discussion Papers 10740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David R Gallagher & Peter A Gardner & Camille H Schmidt, 2015. "Style factor timing: An application to the portfolio holdings of US fund managers," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 318-350, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:46:y:2008:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.