Does the Pricing of Financial Reporting Quality Change Around Dividend Changes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sati P. Bandyopadhyay & Alan Guoming Huang & Kevin Jialin Sun & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2017. "The return premiums to accruals quality," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 83-115, January.
- Mohanram, Partha & Rajgopal, Shiva, 2009. "Is PIN priced risk?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 226-243, June.
- Andreas Charitou & Neophytos Lambertides & Giorgos Theodoulou, 2010. "The Effect of Past Earnings and Dividend Patterns on the Information Content of Dividends When Earnings Are Reduced," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(2), pages 153-187.
- Richard A. Lambert & Christian Leuz & Robert E. Verrecchia, 2011.
"Information Asymmetry, Information Precision, and the Cost of Capital,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-29.
- Richard A. Lambert & Christian Leuz & Robert E. Verrecchia, 2009. "Information Asymmetry, Information Precision, and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 14881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatma Triki & Rym Hachana, 2008. "Impact De La Qualite Du Resultat Comptable Sur Le Cout Des Fonds Propres Des Entreprises Tunisiennes," Post-Print halshs-00525990, HAL.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9393-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Gray & Ping-Sheng Koh & Yen H Tong, 2009. "Accruals Quality, Information Risk and Cost of Capital: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1-2), pages 51-72.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:38-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suresh Nallareddy & Maria Ogneva, 0. "Accrual quality, skill, and the cross-section of mutual fund returns," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9389-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Serge Agbodjo & Isabelle Martinez, 2012. "La création de valeur actionnariale est-elle pertinente pour la prise de décision d'investissement ? Une étude empirique du SBF250 par secteurs d'activité," Post-Print hal-00935809, HAL.
- Woo-Jong Lee, 2011. "Managerial entrenchment and the value of dividends," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 297-322, February.
- Byun, Hae-Young & Hwang, Lee-Seok & Lee, Woo-Jong, 2011. "How does ownership concentration exacerbate information asymmetry among equity investors?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 511-534, November.
- Core, John E. & Guay, Wayne R. & Verdi, Rodrigo, 2008. "Is accruals quality a priced risk factor?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 2-22, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:45:y:2007:i:1:p:1-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.