Discussion of ADRs, Analysts, and Accuracy: Does Cross-Listing in the United States Improve a Firm's Information Environment and Increase Market Value?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2009.
"The Long-Term Effects of Cross-Listing, Investor Recognition, and Ownership Structure on Valuation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2393-2421, June.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2006. "The Long-Term Effects of Cross-Listing Investor Recognition, and Ownership Structure on Valuation," Staff Working Papers 06-44, Bank of Canada.
- de Jong, A. & DeJong, D.V. & Mertens, G.M.H. & Roosenboom, P.G.J., 2005. "Royal Ahold : A Failure of Corporate Governance and an Accounting Scandal," Discussion Paper 2005-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yang, Ting & Lau, Sie Ting, 2006. "Choice of foreign listing location: Experience of Chinese firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 311-326, June.
- Giraldo, Marcela, 2011. "Dynamics of analysts' coverage and the firms' information environment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 345-354.
- Lee, Hei Wai & Valero, Magali, 2010. "Cross-listing effect on information environment of foreign firms: ADR type and country characteristics," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 178-196, December.
- Haiyan Zhou & Stephen Owusu-Ansah, 2014. "Cross listing, disclosure regimes, and trading volume sensitivity to stock returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(3), pages 383-406, July.
- Hail, Luzi & Leuz, Christian, 2005. "Cost of Capital and Cash Flow Effects of U.S. Cross Listings," Working Papers 05-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Chen, Tao & Harford, Jarrad & Lin, Chen, 2015. "Do analysts matter for governance? Evidence from natural experiments," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 383-410.
- Hovey, Martin & Naughton, Tony, 2007. "A survey of enterprise reforms in China: The way forward," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 138-156, June.
- Hail, Luzi & Leuz, Christian, 2009. "Cost of capital effects and changes in growth expectations around U.S. cross-listings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 428-454, September.
- Oksana Kim & Matt Pinnuck, 2014. "Competition among exchanges through simplified disclosure requirements: evidence from the American and Global Depositary Receipts," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-40, February.
- Wensheng Kang, 2013. "The impact of mandatory IFRS adoption on the earnings--returns relation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(13), pages 1137-1143, July.
- Oksana Kim, 2016. "Market Efficiency and Arbitrage Opportunities for Russian Depositary Receipts Cross-Listed on the London Stock Exchange," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-36, June.
- Jürgen Ernstberger & Michael Stich & Oliver Vogler, 2012. "Economic Consequences of Accounting Enforcement Reforms: The Case of Germany," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 217-251, August.
- Olga Dodd & Aaron Gilbert, 2016. "The Impact of Cross-Listing on the Home Market's Information Environment and Stock Price Efficiency," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 299-328, August.
- Beckmann, Klaus S. & Ngo, Thanh & Wang, Daphne, 2015. "The informational content of ADR mispricing," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 32, pages 1-14.
- Siegel, Jordan, 2005. "Can foreign firms bond themselves effectively by renting U.S. securities laws?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 319-359, February.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2004. "International Cross-Listing and the Bonding Hypothesis," Staff Working Papers 04-17, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:41:y:2003:i:2:p:347-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.