Market Structure And Pricing Strategy Of China'S Automobile Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson, 2013. "Venture Capitalists and the Patenting of Innovations," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 623-659, September.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norback, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2007.
"Venture Capitalists, Asymmetric Information and Ownership in the Innovation Process,"
6265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Venture Capitalists, Asymmetric Information, and Ownership in the Innovation Process," Working Paper Series 776, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Venture Capital, Patenting, and Usefulness of Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2013. "Search, bargaining, and signalling in the market for legal services," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 44(1), pages 82-103, March.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Luke M. Froeb & Gregory J. Werden, 2012. "Patent Hold-Up and Antitrust: How A Well-Intentioned Rule Could Retard Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 249-273, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viard, V. Brian & Fu, Shihe, 2015.
"The effect of Beijing's driving restrictions on pollution and economic activity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 98-115.
- Viard, Brian & Fu, Shihe, 2011. "The effect of Beijing’s driving restrictions on pollution and economic activity," MPRA Paper 33009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Brian Viard & Shihe Fu, 2013. "The Effect of Beijing’s Driving Restrictions on Pollution and Economic Activity," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Zijun Luo & Yonghong Zhou, 2016. "Gainers and Losers of Political Instability: Evidence from the Anti-Japanese Demonstration in China," Working Papers 1608, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Yang, Jun & Liu, Ying & Qin, Ping & Liu, Antung A., 2014. "A review of Beijing׳s vehicle registration lottery: Short-term effects on vehicle growth and fuel consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 157-166.
- repec:eee:touman:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:119-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Qi & Xu, Lin & Yin, Hua, 2016. "Energy pricing reform and energy efficiency in China: Evidence from the automobile market," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 39-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:58:y:2010:i:4:p:818-845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.