Patenting by Manufacturing Firms in India: Its Production and Impact
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin Goñi & William F. Maloney, 2014. "Why don’t Poor Countries do R&D?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011947, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Deolalikar, Anil & Hasan, Rana & Khan, Haider & Quibria, M.G., 1997. "Competiveness and Human Resource Development," MPRA Paper 2819, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1997.
- Alka Chadha, 2005. "Trips and Patenting Activity: Evidence from the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," Departmental Working Papers wp0512, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 27-47, February.
- Ishac Diwan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Patents, Appropriate Technology, and North-South Trade," NBER Working Papers 2974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 251, The World Bank.
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:126-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anil Nair & Orhun Guldiken & Stav Fainshmidt & Amir Pezeshkan, 2015. "Innovation in India: A review of past research and future directions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 925-958, December.
- Pierre J. Tremblay, 1998. "Organize to Generate Innovation: Tools to Measure Technical Change, Productivity and Change-Generating Efforts," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-12, CIRANO.
- Sunil Kanwar & Shailu Singh, 2016. "The Innovation-R&D Nexus- Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector," Working papers 265, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:37:y:1989:i:3:p:303-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.