Purposive Diversification of R and D in Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Scott, 2000. "The Directions for Technological Change: Alternative Economic Majorities and Opportunity Costs," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Nicholas Vonortas, 1999. "How do Participants in Research Joint Ventures Diversify?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 263-281, November.
- Lionel Nesta, 2005. "Knowledge and Productivity in the World's Largest Manufacturing Corporations Level:Panel Data analysis on Compustat and Patent data," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2005-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2001. "The impact of the information and communications technology revolution on the internationalisation of corporate technology," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 701-726, December.
- Lionel Nesta & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2003. "Intangible Assests and Market Value: Evidence from Biotechnology Firms," SPRU Working Paper Series 87, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Nesta, Lionel, 2008.
"Knowledge and productivity in the world's largest manufacturing corporations,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 886-902, September.
- Lionel Nesta, 2004. "Knowledge and Productivity in the World's Largest Manufacturing Corporations," SPRU Working Paper Series 119, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Lionel Nesta, 2005. "Knowledge and Productivity in the World's Largest Manufacturing Corporations," Sciences Po publications 2005-17, Sciences Po.
- Lionel Nesta, 2005. "Knowledge and Productivity in the World's Largest Manufacturing Corporations," Working Papers hal-00973058, HAL.
- Albert Link & John Scott, 2002. "Explaining Observed Licensing Agreements: Toward a Broader Understanding of Technology Flows," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 211-231.
- Brian S. Silverman, 1999. "Technological Resources and the Direction of Corporate Diversification: Toward an Integration of the Resource-Based View and Transaction Cost Economics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1109-1124, August.
- Wang, Heli & Chen, Wei-Ru, 2010. "Is firm-specific innovation associated with greater value appropriation? The roles of environmental dynamism and technological diversity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 141-154, February.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Productivity and Heterogeneous Knowledge: Exploring the Relationship in a Sample of Drug Developers," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dibiaggio, Ludovic & Nasiriyar, Maryam & Nesta, Lionel, 2014.
"Substitutability and complementarity of technological knowledge and the inventive performance of semiconductor companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1582-1593.
- Ludovic Dibiaggio & Maryam Nasyar & Lionel Nesta, 2014. "Substitutability and complementarity of technological knowledge and the inventive performance of semiconductor companies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/43aq8ffdqb8, Sciences Po.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Beamish, Paul W. & Lee, Ho-Uk & Park, Jong-Hun, 2009. "Strategic choice during economic crisis: Domestic market position, organizational capabilities and export flexibility," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Davide Vannoni, 2000. "Diversification, the Resource View and Productivity: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Firms," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 47-63, March.
- Rodriguez-Duarte, Antonio & Sandulli, Francesco D. & Minguela-Rata, Beatriz & Lopez-Sanchez, Jose Ignacio, 2007. "The endogenous relationship between innovation and diversification, and the impact of technological resources on the form of diversification," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 652-664, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:36:y:1987:i:2:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.