Ceo Directors, Executive Incentives, And Corporate Strategic Initiatives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Muravyev & Oleksandr Talavera & Charlie Weir, 2016.
"Performance effects of appointing other firms’ executive directors to corporate boards: an analysis of UK firms,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Alexander Muravyev & Oleksandr Talavera & Charlie Weir, 2016. "Performance effects of appointing other firms’ executive directors to corporate boards: an analysis of UK firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie, 2014. "Performance Effects of Appointing Other Firms' Executive Directors to Corporate Boards: An Analysis of UK Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:57-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dyballa, Katharina & Kraft, Kornelius, 2016. "How Do Labor Representatives Affect Incentive Orientation of Executive Compensation?," IZA Discussion Papers 10153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chung, Huimin & Judge, William Q. & Li, Yi-Hua, 2015. "Voluntary disclosure, excess executive compensation, and firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 64-90.
- Benson, Bradley W. & Davidson, Wallace N. & Davidson, Travis R. & Wang, Hongxia, 2015. "Do busy directors and CEOs shirk their responsibilities? Evidence from mergers and acquisitions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-19.
- Michael Gombola & Dalia Marciukaityte, 2013. "Changes In Capital Structure: Asset Characteristics Or Managerial Preferences," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 519-542, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:34:y:2011:i:2:p:241-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.