Trading Costs And Quote Clustering On The Nyse And Nasdaq After Decimalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama & Takahiro Tanaka & Nobutaka Uesugi, 2007. "Special Quotes Invoke Autocorrelation in Japanese Stock Prices," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 369-386, December.
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Zhaohui Han & Konstantin Tyurin & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "A Competing Risk Analysis of Executions and Cancellations in a Limit Order Market," CAEPR Working Papers 2006-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Meng, Lei & Verousis, Thanos & ap Gwilym, Owain, 2013. "A substitution effect between price clustering and size clustering in credit default swaps," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 139-152.
- Blau, Benjamin M. & Griffith, Todd G., 2016. "Price clustering and the stability of stock prices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 3933-3942.
- Ashton, John K. & Hudson, Robert S., 2008.
"Interest rate clustering in UK financial services markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1393-1403, July.
- John K. Ashton & Robert Hudson, 2006. "Interest Rate Clustering in UK Financial Services Markets," Working Papers 06-14, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- John K. Ashton & Robert Hudson, 2006. "Interest Rate Clustering in UK Financial Services Markets," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2006-14, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Ryan L. Davis & Stephen N. Jurich & Brian S. Roseman & Ethan D. Watson, 2018. "Short-Sale Restrictions and Price Clustering: Evidence from SEC Rule 201," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 345-367, December.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh & Wood, Robert A., 2005. "Did decimalization hurt institutional investors?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 400-420, November.
- Ohta, Wataru, 2006. "An analysis of intraday patterns in price clustering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1023-1039, March.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Introducing a spread into the Kyle model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 713, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Vuorenmaa, Tommi A., 2008. "Decimalization, Realized Volatility, and Market Microstructure Noise," MPRA Paper 8692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Yagüe & J. Gómez-Sala, 2005. "Price and tick size preferences in trading activity changes around stock split executions," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 111-138, June.
- ap Gwilym, Owain & Verousis, Thanos, 2010. "Price clustering and underpricing in the IPO aftermarket," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 89-97, March.
- Baig, Ahmed S. & Blau, Benjamin M. & Whitby, Ryan J., 2019. "Price clustering and economic freedom: The case of cross-listed securities," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-12.
- Mishra, Ajay Kumar & Tripathy, Trilochan, 2018. "Price and trade size clustering: Evidence from the national stock exchange of India," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 63-72.
- Mathew, Prem G. & Michayluk, David & Kofman, Paul, 2007. "Are foreign issuers complying with Regulation Fair Disclosure?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 246-260, July.
- Bill Hu & Joon Ho Hwang & Christine Jiang, 2014. "The Impact of Earnings Guidance Cessation on Information Asymmetry," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 73-99, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:27:y:2004:i:3:p:309-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.