Methods of Payment in Asset Sales: Contracting with Equity versus Cash
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kien Cao & Jeff Madura, 2011. "Determinants of the Method of Payment in Asset Sell‐Off Transactions," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 643-670, November.
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1495-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Market for Corporate Control and Contractual Buyout (CoBO): A New “Collective Ownership-and-Administrative” Strategy," MPRA Paper 63937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Kaprielyan, Margarita, 2016. "Valuation consequences of the decision to divest in the globalized world," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 16-29.
- Warusawitharana, Missaka, 2008. "Corporate asset purchases and sales: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 471-497, February.
- Lou, Fang & Wang, Jiwei & Yuan, Hongqi, 2014. "Causes and consequences of corporate asset exchanges by listed companies in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 205-217.
- Missaka Warusawitharana, 2007. "Corporate asset purchases and sales: theory and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Ray Sugata & Warusawitharana Missaka, 2009.
"An Efficiency Perspective on the Gains from Mergers and Asset Purchases,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, October.
- Sugata Ray & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2007. "An efficiency perspective on the gains from mergers and asset purchases," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Ulrich Hege & Stefano Lovo & Myron B. Slovin & Marie E. Sushka, 2009.
"Equity and Cash in Intercorporate Asset Sales: Theory and Evidence,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(2), pages 681-714, February.
- Hege, Ulrich & Lovo, Stefano & Slovin, Myron & Sushka, Marie, 2006. "Equity and cash in intercorporate asset sales : theory and evidence," HEC Research Papers Series 859, HEC Paris.
- Ulrich Hege & Stefano Lovo & Myron Slovin & Marie Sushka, 2012. "Equity and Cash in Intercorporate Asset Sales: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers hal-00759788, HAL.
- Ulrich Hege & Stefano Lovo & Myron B. Slovin & Marie E. Sushka, 2009. "Equity and Cash in Intercorporate Asset Sales: Theory and Evidence," Post-Print hal-00459939, HAL.
- Borisova, Ginka & Cowan, Arnold R., 2014. "Government asset sales, economic nationalism, and acquirer wealth effects," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 351-368.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10997-017-9384-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jory, Surendranath R. & Madura, Jeff & Ngo, Thanh N., 2012. "Deal structure decision in the global market for divested assets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 104-116.
- Hege, Ulrich & Lovo, Stefano & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E., 2018. "Divisional Buyouts by Private Equity and the Market for Divested Assets," TSE Working Papers 18-948, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chen, Fan & Sanger, Gary C. & Slovin, Myron B., 2013. "Asset sales in the mutual fund industry: Who gains?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4834-4849.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:60:y:2005:i:5:p:2385-2407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.