The Long-run Performance Following Dividend Initiations and Resumptions: Underreaction or Product of Chance?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi Chur & Hu, May, 2016. "Another January effect—Evidence from stock split announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 123-138.
- Jacobs, Heiko, 2015. "What explains the dynamics of 100 anomalies?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 65-85.
- repec:eee:finana:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:112-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi Chur & Hu, May, 2016. "A macro-analysis of financial decisions: An examination of special dividend announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 162-181.
- Wang, Li-Hsun & Lin, Chu-Hsiung & Fung, Hung-Gay & Chen, Hsien-Ming, 2013. "An analysis of stock repurchase in Taiwan," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 497-513.
- Dionysia Dionysiou, 2015. "Choosing Among Alternative Long-Run Event-Study Techniques," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 158-198, February.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi Chur & Hu, May, 2016. "The Christmas effect—Special dividend announcements," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 15-30.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Zhang, Feng, 2013. "Firm characteristics and long-run stock returns after corporate events," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 83-102.
- Karpavičius, Sigitas, 2014. "Dividends: Relevance, rigidity, and signaling," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 289-312.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "A Catering Theory of Dividends," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(3), pages 1125-1165, June.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:574-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheng-Syan Chen & Robin Chou & Yun-Chi Lee, 2014. "The long-term performance following dividend initiations and resumptions revisited," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(4), pages 643-657, October.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1065948 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sorescu, Sorin & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2006.
"The Cross Section of Analyst Recommendations,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 139-168, March.
- Sorescu, Sorin & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2004. "The Cross-Section of Analyst Recommendations," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt76x8k0cc, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:40-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Li-Yu & Lai, Jung-Ho & Chang, Shao-Chi, 2017. "The long-term performance of new product introductions," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 162-169.
- Nicolosi, Gina, 2013. "Demographics of dividends," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 54-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:57:y:2002:i:2:p:871-900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.