The Strategic Role of Debt in Takeover Contests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Rajdeep, 1998.
"Takeover Bidding with Toeholds: The Case of the Owner's Curse,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 679-704.
- Rajdeep Singh, 1995. "Takeover Bidding with Toeholds: The Case of the Owner's Curse," Finance 9503001, EconWPA.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladimirov, Vladimir, 2015. "Financing bidders in takeover contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 534-557.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Holger M. Mueller & Fausto Panunzi, 2014.
"Legal Investor Protection and Takeovers,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 69(3), pages 1129-1165, June.
- Burkart, Mike & Gromb, Denis & Mueller, Holger M & Panunzi, Fausto, 2011. "Legal Investor Protection and Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Holger M. Mueller & Fausto Panunzi, 2011. "Legal Investor Protection and Takeovers," NBER Working Papers 17010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkart, Mike & Gromb, Denis & Mueller, Holger M & Panunzi, Fausto, 2014. "Legal investor protection and takeovers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:06f06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Bulow & Ming Huang & Paul Klemperer, 1999.
"Toeholds and Takeovers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 427-454, June.
- Jeremy Bulow & Ming Huang & Paul Klemperer, 1996. "Toeholds and Takeovers," Finance 9608001, EconWPA.
- Jeremy Bulow & Ming Huang & Paul Klemperer, 1999. "Toeholds and Takeovers," Finance 9903005, EconWPA.
- Bulow, Jeremy I. & Huang, Ming & Klemperer, Paul, 1996. "Toeholds and Takeovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alnoor Bhimani & Kjell Hausken & Mthuli Ncube, 2010.
"Agent takeover risk of principal in outsourcing relationships,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(4), pages 329-340.
- Bhimani, Al & Hausken, Kjell & Ncube , Mthuli, 2009. "Agent Takeover Risk of Principal in Outsourcing Relationships," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/2, University of Stavanger.
- Fabel, Oliver & Kolmar, Martin, 2002. "Management takeover battles and the role of the golden handshake," Discussion Papers, Series I 319, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Marco A. Haan & Linda A. Toolsema, 2011.
"License Auctions When Winning Bids Are Financed Through Debt,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 254-281, June.
- Haan, Marco A. & Toolsema, Linda A., 2003. "License auctions when winning bids are financed through debt," CCSO Working Papers 200310, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Haan, M.A. & Toolsema, L.A., 2006. "License auctions when winning bids are financed through debt," Research Report 06F06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2010. "Signaling in Tender Offer Games," FMG Discussion Papers dp655, Financial Markets Group.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2015.
"Signalling to Dispersed Shareholders and Corporate Control,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 922-962.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2015. "Signalling to dispersed shareholders and corporate control," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dai, Yun & Gryglewicz, Sebastian & Smit, Han T.J. & De Maeseneire, Wouter, 2013. "Similar bidders in takeover contests," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 544-561.
- Mueller, Holger M & Panunzi, Fausto, 2003. "Tender Offers and Leverage," CEPR Discussion Papers 3964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew J. Clayton & S. Abraham Ravid, 1999. "The Effect of Leverage on Bidding Behavior: Theory and Evidence from the FCC Auctions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-055, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:48:y:1993:i:2:p:731-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.