Benefits of Bank Diversification: The Evidence from Shareholder Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert DeYoung & Karin P. Roland, 1999. "Product mix and earnings volatility at commercial banks: evidence from a degree of leverage model," Working Paper Series WP-99-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jeffery A. Born & Seth C. Anderson, 1986. "A Comparison Of Intervention And Residual Analysis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(3), pages 261-270, September.
- de Jong, A. & Ongena, S. & van der Poel, M., 2010.
"The International Diversification of Banks and the Value of their Cross-Border M&A Advice,"
2010-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- De Jong, Abe & Ongena, Steven & van der Poel, Marieke, 2010. "The international diversification of banks and the value of their cross-border M&A advice," CEPR Discussion Papers 7735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- So, Jacky C. & Nyerges, Richard T., 1995. "International loans and the risk-return behavior of commercial banks: Some evidence from the capital market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 135-153.
- Neil Esho & Paul Kofman & Ian Sharpe, 2005. "Diversification, Fee Income, and Credit Union Risk," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 27(3), pages 259-281, September.
- Gary Whalen, 1985. "The impact of bank holding company consolidation: evidence from shareholder returns," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-10.
- DeYoung, Robert & Roland, Karin P., 2001. "Product Mix and Earnings Volatility at Commercial Banks: Evidence from a Degree of Total Leverage Model," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 54-84, January.
- Ross N. Dickens & Roger M. Shelor & Marc C. Chopin, 1996. "Mortgage Lenders' Market Response to a Landmark Regulatory Decision Based on Fair Lending Compliance," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 11(1), pages 57-70.
- Rosie Smith & Christos Staikouras & Geoffrey Wood, 2003. "Non-interest income and total income stability," Bank of England working papers 198, Bank of England.
- Jack W. Trifts & Kevin P. Scanlon, 1987. "Interstate Bank Mergers: The Early Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 305-313, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:3:p:881-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.