Risk Decomposition and Portfolio Diversification When Beta Is Nonstationary: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Chien-Yun Chang & Jian-Hsin Chou & Hung-Gay Fung, 2012. "Time dependent behavior of the Asian and the US REITs around the subprime crisis," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 282-303, April.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ariff, Mohamed, 1998. "An investigation into the extent of beta instability in the Singapore stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 87-101, May.
- Krouse, Clement G. & Park, Jongsur, 2003. "Local exchange competition and the Telecommunications Act of 1996," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 223-241, June.
- Marshall, Andrew & Tang, Leilei, 2011. "Assessing the impact of heteroskedasticity for evaluating hedge fund performance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 12-19, January.
- Brockett, Patrick L. & Chen, Hwei-Mei & Garven, James R., 1999. "A new stochastically flexible event methodology with application to Proposition 103," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 197-217, November.
- Lin, Carl, 2012. "Less Myth, More Measurement: Decomposing Excess Returns from the 1989 Minimum Wage Hike," IZA Discussion Papers 6269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Georgina Benou & Nivine Richie, 2003. "The reversal of large stock price declines: The case of large firms," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 27(1), pages 19-38, March.
- Mahmoud Haddad & Ghassem Homaifar & Said Elfakhani & Hikmat Ahmedov, 2008. "Intertemporal Test of Beta Stationarity Performance of Islamic Sector Structured Mutual Funds," Working Papers 427, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:36:y:1981:i:4:p:941-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.