On the Theory of Conglomerate Mergers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agliardi, Elettra & Amel-Zadeh, Amir & Koussis, Nicos, 2016. "Leverage changes and growth options in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 37-58.
- Gong, Guojin & Louis, Henock & Sun, Amy X., 2008. "Earnings management, lawsuits, and stock-for-stock acquirers' market performance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 62-77, September.
- Joaquin, Domingo Castelo & Khanna, Naveen, 2000. "Cannibalization risk and limited liability: implications for firm valuation and capital budgeting," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 247-262.
- Hennessy, David A., 2000.
"Corporate spin-offs, bankruptcy, investment, and the value of debt,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 229-235, October.
- Hennessy, David A., 2000. "Corporate Spin-Offs, Bankruptcy, Investment, and the Value of Debt," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1898, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Marco Ottaviani, 2009. "Conglomeration with bankruptcy costs: Separate or joint financing?," Economics Working Papers 1191, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2010.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:46:y:2017:i:19:p:836 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singhal, Rajeev & Zhu, Yun (Ellen), 2013. "Bankruptcy risk, costs and corporate diversification," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1475-1489.
- Patrick Artus & Philippe Ducos & Francois Lecointe, 1992. "Rachats d'entreprise avec endettement (LBO et MBO) : motivations micro-économiques, effets sur l'efficacité des entreprises et risques macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 89-104.
- Louis, Henock, 2004. "Earnings management and the market performance of acquiring firms," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 121-148, October.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999.
"Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 211-232, May.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1700, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shih, Michael S. H., 1995. "Conglomerate mergers and under-performance risk: A note," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 225-231.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:32:y:1977:i:4:p:1235-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.