Conceptual Problems In The Use Of Risk‐Adjusted Discount Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:132:y:2017:i:c:p:186-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:7-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Renneboog & Peter G. Szilagyi, 2008.
"Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(4), pages 792-819.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006. "Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth," Discussion Paper 2006-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Szilagyi, P.G., 2006. "Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth," Discussion Paper 2006-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roland Pérez, 1971. "Décisions financières et valeur de l'entreprise. Deux approches néo-classiques alternatives," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 22(5), pages 792-811.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9845 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madan, Dilip B., 2014. "Modeling and monitoring risk acceptability in markets: The case of the credit default swap market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 63-73.
- Arkadiusz Górski & Katarzyna GwóŸdŸ, 2014. "Fuzzy Numbers In Valuation Of Real Investment Profitability," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(1), pages 17-26, June.
- Skinner, Frank S., 1998. "Hedging bonds subject to credit risk1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 321-345, March.
- Xiaoli Wang & Michael S. Long & Ren Raw Chen & Jingfeng Zhang, 2016. "Economic growth potential creating a real put and the resulting valuation of the firm," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 453-474, October.
- Lefley, Frank, 1997. "Approaches to risk and uncertainty in the appraisal of new technology capital projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 21-33, November.
- James W. Kolari, 1987. "An Analytical Model Of Risky Yield Curves," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 295-303, December.
- Szilagyi, P.G., 2007. "Corporate governance and the agency costs of debt and outside equity," Other publications TiSEM 9520d40a-224f-43a8-9bf9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Rajaratnam, Myuran & Rajaratnam, Bala & Rajaratnam, Kanshukan, 2014. "A novel equity valuation and capital allocation model for use by long-term value-investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 483-494.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:21:y:1966:i:4:p:727-730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.