Designing Contracts for University Spin‐offs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macho-Stadler, Inés & Pérez-Castrillo, David, 2010.
"Incentives in university technology transfers,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 362-367, July.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2009. "Incentives in University Technology Transfers," Working Papers 398, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2009. "Incentives in University Technology Transfers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 785.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David Grosse Kathoefer & Jens Leker, 2012. "Knowledge transfer in academia: an exploratory study on the Not-Invented-Here Syndrome," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 658-675, October.
- Son, Hosung & Chung, Yanghon & Hwang, Heeju, 2019. "Do technology entrepreneurship and external relationships always promote technology transfer? Evidence from Korean public research organizations," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 82, pages 1-15.
- Nicos Savva & Niyazi Taneri, 2015. "The Role of Equity, Royalty, and Fixed Fees in Technology Licensing to University Spin-Offs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(6), pages 1323-1343, June.
- Erika Färnstrand Damsgaard & Marie C. Thursby, 2013.
"University entrepreneurship and professor privilege,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 183-218, February.
- Erika Farnstrand Damsgaard & Marie C. Thursby, 2012. "University Entrepreneurship and Professor Privilege," NBER Working Papers 17980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika & Thursby, Marie, 2012. "University Entrepreneurship and Professor Privilege," Working Paper Series 909, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 12 Apr 2012.
- Banal-Estanol, A. & Ottaviani, M., 2006.
"Bank mergers and diversification: implications for competition policy,"
06/11, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Banal-Estanol, A. & Macho-Stadler, I., 2008. "Commercial Incentives in Academia," Working Papers 08/13, Department of Economics, City University London.
- 1 & 1 & 1, 2018. "," Working Papers 18/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Banal-Estanol, A. & Macho-Stadler, I., 2007. "Financial incentives in academia: research versus development," Working Papers 07/09, Department of Economics, City University London.
- 1 & 1 & 1, 2015. "," Working Papers 15/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- 1 & 1 & 1, 2008. "," Working Papers 08/14, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Massol, O. & Banal-Estanol, A., 2012. "Export diversification and resource-based industrialization: the case of natural gas," Working Papers 12/01, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Banal-Estanol, A. & Heidhues, P., 2006. "Merged clusters during economic booms," Working Papers 06/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- 1 & 1 & 1, 2013. "," Working Papers 13/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2009. "University-industry technology transfer options: licensing or research joint venture?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2582-2591.
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Thursby, Jerry & Thursby, Marie, 2011.
"Inventor moral hazard in university licensing: The role of contracts,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 94-104, February.
- Emmanuel Dechenaux & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2008. "Inventor Moral Hazard in University Licensing: The Role of Contracts," NBER Working Papers 14226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Козырев А.Н. & Неволин И. В., 2013. "Применение Алгоритма Решения Задачи Об Оптимальном Распределении Ресурсов К Проблеме Назначения Цены За Использование Интеллектуальной Собственности," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 49(3), pages 57-68, июль.
- Li, Qing & Zhang, Huaige & Hong, Xianpei, 2020. "Knowledge structure of technology licensing based on co-keywords network: A review and future directions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 154-165.
- Stefano Poponi & Alessio Maria Braccini & Alessandro Ruggieri, 2017. "Key Success Factors Positively Affecting Organizational Performance of Academic Spin-Offs," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(05), pages 1-18, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:185-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.