Are Empirical Measures Of Macroeconomic Uncertainty Alike?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2017. "The nexus between the oil price and its volatility in a stochastic volatility in mean model with time-varying parameters," Working Papers 15-33, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Joël Cariolle & Michaël Goujon, 2015.
"Measuring Macroeconomic Instability: A Critical Survey Illustrated With Exports Series,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Joel Cariolle & Michaël Goujon, 2015. "Measuring macroeconomic instability: a critical survey illustrated with exports series," Post-Print halshs-01273229, HAL.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2015.
"Uncertainty and episodes of extreme capital flows in the Euro Area,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 343-356.
- Schmidt, Torsten & Zwick, Lina, 2013. "Uncertainty and Episodes of Extreme Capital Flows in the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 461, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:21:y:2016:i:5:p:527-540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernández-Méndez, Laura & García-Canal, Esteban & Guillén, Mauro F., 2015. "Legal Family and Infrastructure Voids as Drivers of Regulated Physical Infrastructure Firms' Exposure to Governmental Discretion," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 135-149.
- Tino Berger & Sibylle Grabert & Bernd Kempa, 2016. "Global and Country-Specific Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(5), pages 694-716, October.
- Artur Tarassow, 2017. "Forecasting growth of U.S. aggregate and household-sector M2 after 2000 using economic uncertainty measures," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201702, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-09-2015-0161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Grimme & Steffen Henzel & Elisabeth Wieland, 2014.
"Inflation uncertainty revisited: a proposal for robust measurement,"
Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1497-1523, December.
- Christian Grimme & Steffen Henzel & Elisabeth Wieland, 2011. "Inflation uncertainty revisited: A proposal for robust measurement," ifo Working Paper Series 111, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ingrid Groessl & Artur Tarassow, 2015.
"A Microfounded Model of Money Demand Under Uncertainty, and some Empirical Evidence,"
Macroeconomics and Finance Series
201504, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik, revised Jan 2018.
- Ingrid Groessl & Artur Tarassow, 2018. "A Microfounded Model of Money Demand Under Uncertainty, and some Empirical Evidence," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201802, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Laurent Ferrara, 2014.
"Does the Great Recession imply the end of the Great Moderation? International evidence,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2014-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Laurent Ferrara & Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2017. "Does the Great Recession imply the end of the Great Moderation? International evidence," Post-Print hal-01635945, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Laurent Ferrara, 2014. "Does the Great Recession imply the end of the Great Moderation? International evidence," Working Papers hal-00952951, HAL.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torsten Schmidt & Lina Zwick, 2013. "Uncertainty and Episodes of Extreme Capital Flows in the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 0461, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:42-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:25:y:2011:i:4:p:801-827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.