How Competitive is the EU's Agri-Food Sector? An Introduction to a Special Feature on EU Agri-Food Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Dawson & Matthew Gorton & Carmen Hubbard & Lionel Hubbard, 2017.
"Pricing-To-Market Analysis: The Case of EU Wheat Exports,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 301-315, February.
- Dawson, P.J. & Gorton, Matthew & Hubbard, Lionel & Hubbard, Carmen, 2015. "Pricing-to-Market Analysis: The Case of EU Wheat Exports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212044, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:3-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:249-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jay B. Barney, 1996. "The Resource-Based Theory of the Firm," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(5), pages 469-469, October.
- Tihomir Domazet, 2012. "Regional Cooperation Striving For Competitiveness And Finance," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 5-6, pages 290-300, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:199-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.