Regional Cooperation Striving For Competitiveness And Finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:aolpei:263954 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jambor, A. & Toth, A.T. & Koroshegyi, D., 2018. "Competitiveness in the trade of spices: A global evidence," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277195, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Shishodia, Mahika, 2017. "Agribusiness competitiveness: Applying analytics, typology, and measurements to Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1648, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Henke, Roberto & Pierangeli, Fabio & D’Andrea, Maria Rosaria Pupo, 2018. "Direct payments and competitiveness. Assessing redistributive effects of internal convergence in Italy," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1736 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:199-205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSEE countries; economic crisis; new economic model; knowledge economy; regional cooperation;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srb:journl:y:2012:i:5-6:p:290-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Milos Stamatovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/yueaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.