On the Relationship Between Aquaculture and Reduction Fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigbjorn Tveteras & Carlos Paredes & Julio Peña, 2011. "Individual Fishing Quotas in Peru: Stopping the Race for Anchovies," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv263, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Asche, Frank & Oglend, Atle, 2016. "The relationship between input-factor and output prices in commodity industries: The case of Norwegian salmon aquaculture," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 35-47.
- Sigbjørn Tveterås & Ragnar Tveterås, 2010. "The Global Competition for Wild Fish Resources between Livestock and Aquaculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 381-397.
- Milena Arias Schreiber & Miguel Ñiquen & Marilú Bouchon, 2011. "Coping Strategies to Deal with Environmental Variability and Extreme Climatic Events in the Peruvian Anchovy Fishery," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Lee, Min-Kyu & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2014. "The role of the capture fisheries and aquaculture sectors in the Korean national economy: An input–output analysis," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 448-456.
- David Ubilava, 2014. "El Niño Southern Oscillation and the fishmeal–soya bean meal price ratio: regime-dependent dynamics revisited," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 583-604.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Wada, Nikolas & Meijer, Siet & Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 2002. "Fish as food," MTID discussion papers 52, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:55:y:2004:i:2:p:245-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.